02 September 2008

Accepted!!!

Megan and I made an offer on a house at 2pm on Saturday and our offer was accepted at 7pm! It's a very nice house that is on the end of a dead end street. It has four bedrooms, two baths and is around 1500 square feet. Our favorite part about the house is that it has a lot of windows but also a lot of privacy. Next door to our house is an elementary school and less that 100 feet from our front door is a nice field with a 1/4 mile track. I didn't post the address on purpose maybe that is just me being paranoid but here are some pics that I lifted from the realty site.













There are a few more hurdles (home inspections, VA loan inspections, etc..) we have to overcome before we move in so we're trying not to get too excited. But we really are :o)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congrats! Now, I guess you'll have to go furniture shopping....