18 February 2009

One Week Old

Well, Chase is one week old. Megan and I are very happy parents and thus far have yet to to be anything but totally smitten with our child, although he is developing quite a set of lungs so I'm sure that will change. Megan is doing very well feeding and so far Chase has had a great appetite. Earlier today I realized that she probably hasn't slept for more than 2.5 hours in one sleep session for more than 8 days. I do my best to make sure that all she has to do is eat and feed but I'm still amazed at how well she is doing given that little amount of sleep. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Getting sleepy...


Sleepier...


Asleep...


Because I have to go back to work eventually I decided to make some food that we could freeze. One of those foods was potstickers...



Here is a video of Chase with the hiccups...




(note: if someone would like a higher resolution picture to print please let me know and I'll send you one. The ones I post here have been modified to display on a website and are not really suitable for printing.)